Licensed contractor

To be able to Rent Equipment from Southern Crane & Tractor, Inc. we need to have a Copy of your Contractors License and be in good standing with The South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation. 


Before the machine leaves the yard,  We need to have a Copy of your proof of insurance which has The following Policies :

 Comercial General liability policy 

Inland Marine Equipment Floater Leased / Rented Equipment Policy,

And Southern Crane and Tractor Inc. has to be listed as an additional Insured on the General Liability Policy, and Listed as a Loss Payee. 

Because Accidents happen !

Credit References 

To rent equipment we need to have three credit references. 

Why do You need Insurance?